Get the Modern Contemporary look and the durability of porcelain with the Earth full body Structure Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile from NHD Tile. Because porcelain is resistant to moisture, it can be installed in areas where requires far less maintenance. Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, this frost-proof tile is well suited for versatile applications in both commercial and residential spaces.
- 16 Square feet case, 4 pieces per case. Case weight equals 70 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 24 in. width x 24 in. length x 5/16 in. thick
- Matte finish with a medium slight variation in tone
- Class 4 abrasion resistance - suitable for floor applications with heavy foot traffic
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5% and is frost resistant
- DCOF greater than or equal to 0.6 - Slip resistance meets requirements for use on level interior or exterior floors expected to be walked upon when wet. Not recommended for shower floors due to tile size and Finished. Frost resistant
- For residential and light commercial use
- Don't forget your coordinating grout, backer board, thin set and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via freight and may arrive in multiple boxes on Pallets.
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts, Brakeage, waste and patterns
We ship this cases by reliable freight companies on Pallets very well wrapped and protected, Even though we recommend all clients to add 10% extra for waste and breakage during shipping, It is fragile material and in transit will be exposed to movement and vibration, if mayor damage happen like crashed, dropped or an accident for example, make sure the shipping company make that noted of damage cases in to the delivery receipt and we will file a claim to the shipping company and send you the replacement. We have a Minimum of 5 Boxes. If your order is large more than 10,000 pounds we can quote you volume rate shipments for a better rate. Just send us a message of all details.
Business to Terminal
This is the most convenient way of shipping tiles if you can go to the closest trucking company terminal to your location and pick up the material from there. If you send us a message with your zip code we will reply to you with the closest terminal address to your location. We will provide tracking number for your shipment for you to trace it online. Ones the material is there you could go with your own vehicle depending on the freight weight to pick it up. Or if the shipment is too large you could arrange a local truck from there, rent a Cargo Van from Enterprise rent a car, U-Haul or find a friend with a Pickup truck. The terminal could provide a forklift to load the pallet on to any kind or cargo vehicle or put the pallet next to your car or SUV and you can loaded by hand.
Business to Business
If you have a Business with Loading dock or Fork Lift at the site, this is the most affordable way of getting your order.
Business to Business plus Lift Gate Service
Or if you have a business but not have a fork lift there you could add the lift gate service. They will unload all pallets on to ground level curbside with their equipment. They won’t put in inside, move it or lift any cases by hand.
Business to Home with Lift Gate Service
Residential deliveries is the most comfortable way of getting your shipment directly to your home and they will unload it to ground level curbside, they won’t bring it inside and lift any boxes by hand.
There are a few areas in some states where there is no coverage for the trucking companies. Please check with us before commit.
Cut pieces 6x6 Inches samples, Priority Mail flat rate, could be send anywhere in USA for $15.00 up to 4 pieces per package or 10 pieces Packages for $25.00
SELLER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND DOES NOT WARRANT AGAINST:
Shade variations and /or defects discover after installation or alterations of the tile. Abrasion on installed material; slipping, mishap, or other injury due to the surface characteristics of tile. Seller cannot be responsible for delays cause by conditions beyond its control, including delays in production or shipping. Inspect before installation. Payment, Pickups and Installation constitutes acceptances. No returns, all sales are final, Please be sure when buying. No claims will be accepted after material has been installed.